I-STOP is coming …. Are you ready???
What is I-STOP?
(1) All prescriptions, for both legend and controlled drugs, must be sent electronically by March 27, 2016;
(2) All providers in New York State must electronically query the state Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP) before prescribing controlled substances.
"I-STOP"MANDATES SEVERE PENALTIES FOR NONCOMPLIANCE IN NEW YORK.
THE LAW REQUIRES THAT ALL NEW YORK STATE PROVIDERS ELECTRONICALLY PRESCRIBE BOTH LEGEND AND CONTROLLED DRUG PRESCRIPTIONS BY MARCH 27, 2016. TO LEARN MORE INCLUDING PRICE, CLICK HERE
Are you ready to e-Prescribe?
Do you know how to register with EPCS?
Do you know how to electronically query PMP?
If you answered 'No' to any of the above questions, iMed e-Rx can help!!
Key Highlights of
- EPCS compliant and secure
- I-STOP and PMP compliant
- NYS certified e-Prescribing application
- Electronic prior authorization (ePA)
- Formulary support
- Drug-Drug, Allergy, and Disease interaction checking
- Electronic refill requests and questions from pharmacy
- Database of drug stores with frequent updates
- Master drug database with frequent updates
- Drug therapy monitoring
- Dose check to ensure appropriate window for range and duration
- Duplicate therapy database identifies overdose of ingredients
- Industry standardized drug naming data base for complete interoperability
- Prescriptions sent securely and electronically over the internet
- 24/7 monitoring of script delivery
- Pay only for prescribing providers
- Start prescribing immediately after EPCS registration
Call at 315-362-9888 and one of our sales person will walk you through an easy, fast, and inexpensive solution to I-STOP compliance.